Monday 30 April 2012

The Golden Rule -

Here are the lyrics Enjoy Legends think my raps week but other people who have young minds like you think Im the hottest that theyll eva see I dont want to be the best just yet I cant, handle being famous not even for a second Well at least for today im gone for tomorrow you ca catch me in a suit and Im gonna have to borrow Your attitude for a minute and adjust it real quick so like i was saying Im not even on level of expert not even close to easy so you could say that Im barely scratching the surface ya dig me Everything I do has a purpose I open up my notebook then I open up my heart so everyone can take a look what Im about and why Im around and where i came from Fuck you what is this 21 questions 21 thoughts leave my shotgun dont worry your not dead just a little stunned wow is on your mind cant believe Im doing what Im doing catch my breath whoops theres no air forgot all the artificial rappers took it and didnt care They used it so they can talk about how much money they have and laugh but Im here and that was the past I hope your proud you killed somebody and you aint even making a sound what you doing around these parks I told you mother fucker from the start this bullet is about to leave my pistol If I had the intuition to pull the trigger your gone from this generation I aint gonna walk in your shoes and you aint gonna walk in mine were all different right from our rhymes many say its over and i could as well be one of them be the average Blow Joe and be ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3YmV7LyeAY&hl=en

See Also : Canon EOS 7D 18 MP Cheap ASUS http://applemacbookairinfo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment