Sunday 25 March 2012

How to install iPC OSx86 PPF5 Final Mac OS X 10.5.6 Leopard on PC

In this video, I'm gonna show you how to install Mac OSX 10.5.6 Leopard on PC and also dual boot with Microsoft Windows 7 x64 build 7077. A lot of people keep asking me about how to dual boot windows and leopard. Here is the answer, Once you have installed leopard with iPC installation DVD you should be able to see and select your Windows (if you have installed windows previously) or Leopard in Darwin Bootloader menu as in my video. This is of course booting from the leopard partition and if you wanna boot from windows partition then have a look at this link, www.digitmemo.com In the above guide I found that the most easiest way to dual boot from windows partition is to place three files which are NTDL, tboot and boot.ini in windows partition (eg C:\) and windows will automatically detect and add leopard in boot menu during startup. I uploaded those file on rapidshare and you can download via this link rapidshare.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxo_ROdeQ9I&hl=en

Friends Link : Sony Memory Cards Hotels in Chiang Rai http://watchboxes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment